Front Office Assistant
Front Office Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage guest experience by ensuring the followings are provided.
- Thoughtful and attentive service with relaxed efficiency.
- Complete responsiveness to the desire of the hotel guests.
- Quality service of the hospitality is optimized in accordance to hotel procedure (SOP).
- To report duty punctually, wearing hotel uniform and maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Welcoming and receiving of guest arrivals, registering and maintaining the rapport with guest in a friendly and professional manner, cordially and with a pleasant smile.
- Register FIT / GIT guests promptly following hotel procedure (SOP) for registration, key handling, payment, messages handling and ensure that they are provided with all the necessary information.
- Ensure FIT / GIT guest registration forms have the accurate information.
- To attend and assist Reservation Department in creating room reservation into hotel system (PMS) during their absence.
- Ensure all guests’ requests and complaints must be well handled and followed up efficiently.
- Ensure that a sale attitude is adopted at all times to up sell products and services available in the hotel, and to maintain the awareness.
- Ensure guests are checked out efficiently with a full payment collected and to obtain feedback from guest for improvement.
- To keep lobby information board, flyers and reading materials are up to date.
- Ensure the cleanliness at working station including back office, reception counter, lobby, drop off area and luggage room are maintained at all times.
- Handle all incoming messages, parcels, envelopes and boxes properly with a proper recording, take a good care of them and distribute to respective person.
- Fully aware or hotel emergency procedures (SOP) and always be alert and be prepared at all times if any emergency situation arises.
- Be aware of surrounding areas, interesting places, hotel layout and facilities, operating hours and current promotions taking place, to facilitate guests with accurate information.
- To adhere with Front Office procedures (SOP) for all tasks specified at any one time.
- In general, perform any other duties that might be assigned by higher management.
- Must be willing to work on shift especially night shift.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
Malaysian Special Skills Certificate (Preferred)