Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare mise-en-place.
- To ensure all the kitchen utensil and equipment in good condition before starting the kitchen.
- To put all effort into his work to maintain top quality standard in all food preparation.
- To check time to time all the fridge is always clean and in proper arrangement.
- Takes note of all new recipes and do a practical training.
- Check all the gas valve, electric switch in off position after finishing the kitchen operation.
- Report immediately to superior if any damage or spoilage.
- Always keep clean and tidy their working place and preparation area.
- In general, perform any other duties that might be assigned by higher management.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
Malaysian Special Skills Certificate (Preferred)